Are you looking for more of a traditional walk-in session with the option to purchase affordable prints and digital files?
Kirsten Braaten has made a sub studio in which each month a selection of backdrops will be available on Fridays and the occasional Saturdays for you to come in for a small session.
How Does it Work?
- You can call and book a time slot on a Friday or the occasional Saturday that’s open and come in for a 15 minute session.
- You will come in for a 15 minute session and pay $25 (add $20 for each additional 15 minutes needed) (May be necessary with small kids ages 9 months-2 years of age)
- After your session you get to choose which 1-3 images you like best and your photographer will post them on an online. *minimal editing will be done (will not removed more than 3 blemishes/spots on face/body such as pimples, food spots on small children or red spots) (this can be done with an additional fee if you’d like)
- Your images will be posted online for 72 hours and you can view and purchase online from digital files to prints and canvases
- There you will add what you want to your cart and everything will delivered straight to your door! You can also send family over to your gallery so they can also purchase.
Product Pricing is as follows (there are more size options on the gallery):
$9.50 for 8 walles
$7.25 for 4X6 prints
$9.00 for 8×10
Canvas (Gallery Wrap)